Sometimes we lose ourselves and wake up and realize we have ventured far from who we truly are and what we truly want by investing heavily in other people, doing what we ‘should’, caring for others, or giving our all to work and careers. This leads to disconnect and the inability to express who we are confidently.
Creativity helps us unlock what once came easily to us
By exploring our creativity, we can feel a sense of calm, come home to ourselves, bring self-awareness, and begin excavating our buried dreams.
Six Night Creative Retreat,
St Ives, Cornwall
Join us to reconnect with yourself while exploring your creativity and how it can help you build a strong connection to your self expression.
Watch PREVIOUS RETREAT highlights
Take a look at what we got up to last year on the most wonderful creative retreat in St Ives!
THIS 6 NIGHT RETREAT INCLUDES:
- 6 nights luxury accommodation at Una St Ives, in a single occupancy lodge complete with hot tub and spacious living areas.
- Reception dinner, 5 days Breakfast, Lunch & dinner and breakfast on the 6th day ; A mix of homecooked food, picnic lunches, cafes and restaurants.
- Access to the pool suite all day; seasonally heated lido pool, indoor pool, sauna, steam room, hot tub and gym. The spa provides a range of treatments if you would like to treat yourself.
- Photography opportunities by the coast on our trips, or as we wander through the picturesque St Ives.
- Immersive art sessions with Carien Borst, who will gently guide you to express yourself in paint or sketch booking outdoors by the sea, sitting in the dunes if the weather permits.
- Learn about ICM ( intentional camera movement ) abstract and close-up photography. Lesley Lintott will guide you to make the best use of the tools that you have to create simple but exquisite images that will soothe your soul.
- Conversations to inspire, we always dedicate some time each day for led discussions and thoughts around your own creative practice. With options to get involved, or simply listen and learn.
- All materials required for the workshops are included.
COST TO ATTEND
Single Private Room and En Suite Bathroom – Limited Availability
£2,400 Per person
Single Private Room and Shared Bathroom (shared with 2 rooms)
£2,100 per person
This price includes…
Six nights accommodation (Meet at dinner at 6pm on the 15th June. Finish after breakfast on 21st) Breakfast, lunch, dinner, All tuition and materials
++Alcohol is excluded
IMMERSE, RELAX, CREATE
We’ve planned these days so that you can experiment with creative pursuits in many forms. There’s also ample opportunity to be in nature, on your own or with others, if this is what you need to reconnect to your own vision.
The leaders have been carefully chosen to fit with the retreat’s values of kindness, encouragement and support. We’re here to inspire and encourage you from the heart, understanding that you have a unique set of circumstances and needs.
Join us in St Ives by reserving your place now
If you have any questions please email Margaret here
"All of us need enough silence and solitude in our lives to enable the deeper voice of our own self to be heard" - Thomas Merton.
WHAT YOUR DAY MAY LOOK LIKE
Outdoor pool & sauna /leisurely breakfast in your lodge
Mornings may include:
Beach trip / Creative exploration session / Led Discussions
Lunch on the beach / local cafe
Afternoons may include:
Painting on the beach / Journalling session / Surf lesson / Time to walk / St Ives trip to galleries / Free to take time to yourself
Dinner together / Relax / spa
Accommodation is in two self-catering luxury lodges within the newly refurbished Una resort in Carbis Bay, Cornwall. Each participant will have their own double room within two 3 bedroom lodges. One room in each lodge is en suite and the other two have a shared bathroom between 2. The price is adjusted to reflect the shared bathrooms.
Each lodge has a kitchen and large lounge area. Your fridges will be stocked with simple breakfast items. Lunches will be taken in cafes or in the lodges depending on our schedule. Dinners will be a mix of eating out and home-cooked food within the lodges all together.
The resort has a restaurant, spa, jacuzzi, steam room and swimming pool, outdoor pool and gym.
Margaret specialises in encouraging and inspiring others in a genuine way. She teaches others to find their voice and prioritise creativity. Margaret is best known for her love of the sea and all things creative.
Cornwall has a special place in Margaret’s heart, having lived and surfed there in her younger days!
Lesley is an artist and educator. Specialising in creating impressionistic and abstract work using her smartphone or mixed-media sketching.
Having previously worked as a vet and then a person-centred counsellor she is now enjoying sharing her love for nature and being creative in a way that supports and inspires others.
Carien is an artist. Specialising in intuitive oil paintings and landscapes of the soul. Inspiration for her paintings is found in being outdoors, seeking solitude, immersing herself in seascapes, and being in and around the sea and ocean.
After a career in mental health care and as an art therapist, she chose a new path in life and followed her heart. She will encourage you to go deep into your own creative heart.
TRAIN: The nearest station is Carbis Bay.
AIRPORT: The nearest airports are Newquay or Bristol.
DRIVING: There is ample parking at the accommodation for your vehicle.